1. Tamil Nadu Muslim organisation’s fatwa opposite Patanjali products: A Tamil Nadu formed Muslim organization has released a ‘fatwa’ opposite Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali products finished by regulating cow urine, observant their use was deliberate ‘haram’ (forbidden) in Islam. Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamat (TNTJ) pronounced cow’s urine was being used as a ‘key ingredient’ in cosmetics, medicines and food products of Patanjali that are accessible in open markets as good as online. “According to a beliefs of Muslims, cow’s urine is haram that should not be used. Therefore, TNTJ issues a fatwa that products of Patanjali are haram,” TNTJ pronounced in a release. (Image Source: Reuters)
2. Amazon.in many visited e-commerce site in Nov, Flipkart second: Amazon.in has continued to be a many visited e-commerce site in Nov for a third time this year, following a festival spike for online sales in October. Amazon.in continued to be a many visited e-commerce site by Nov with some-more than 27 million singular visitors, pipping Flipkart and Snapdeal, according to information supposing by Internet analytics organisation Comscore. (Image Source: Reuters)
3. Air India announces dual special skeleton for New Year: Air India on Tuesday announced dual special schemes for passengers that would capacitate them to ring in 2016 in style. The promotional offers are New Year Special and Lucky First. Under a New Year Special offer, passengers will get an comprehensive one-way transport of Rs 5,016 for transport between a metros on flights vacating between 8 pm on Dec 31, and 8 am on Jan 1, a inhabitant conduit pronounced in a statement. Under a second scheme, current for transport between Jan 1 and 15, passengers travelling in Economy or Business category on a Boeing 777 flights on Delhi-Mumbai-Delhi zone will mount a possibility to win an ascent to First Class. A propitious pull will be hold during a boarding embankment before take off, it added.
4. Myntra eyes 10 overlay arise in daily GMV during EORS on Jan 2-3: Myntra, an e-commerce height for conform and lifestyle products, on Tuesday pronounced it expects a daily GMV (gross sell value) to go adult by 10 times during a “End of Reason Sale” (EORS) to be hold on Jan 2-3. EORS will have a outrageous collection of specifically curated styles and designs opposite a best of brands during discounts of adult to 80 per cent, Myntra pronounced in a statement. Over 2,000 brands, including tip Indian and general ones such as Nike, Adidas, Reebok, FILA, Vans, Tommy Hilfiger, Mango, Marks Spencer, Casio and Titan are participating in a sale, it added. EORS is approaching to supplement a million new shoppers to Myntra’s patron base.
5. SpiceJet to lift supports value adult to Rs 5,000 cr: Low-cost atmosphere conduit SpiceJet on Tuesday pronounced a shareholders have authorized a offer to lift supports value adult to Rs 5,000 crore. The shareholders, during a company’s 31st Annual General Meeting hold here yesterday, also authorized a appointment of upholder Ajay Singh and his mother Shivani Singh as directors, a association pronounced in a regulatory filing. Besides, a shareholders have also given their curtsy to a appointment of R Sasiprabhu as an Independent Director of a Company, it said. Singh, progressing a co-founder of SpiceJet in 2005, took behind a control after appropriation a whole 58.46 per cent seductiveness of Kalanithi Maran and Kal Airways Pvt Ltd in Feb this year. His holding in a association now stands during 60.32 per cent. Singh had pronounced yesterday that a airline was looking to place sequence for new planes this fiscal. (Image Source: Reuters)
6. Mumbai Police Twitter hoop gets over 9500 supporters in 24hrs: The central hoop of Mumbai Police on a renouned micro blogging site Twitter has perceived an strenuous response from citizens, with over 9,500 supporters in only 24 hours of a launch. Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Mumbai Police Commissioner Ahmed Javed yesterday launched dual Twitter handles – @MumbaiPolice and @CPMumbaiPolice. The @MumbaiPolice hoop by 4 PM on Tuesday had 9,840 supporters on a handle, approach brazen of a Delhi Police, active on Twitter given Sep 2013, that stands during only 3,559. Bengaluru Police, that assimilated chatter in Aug 2012, has 1.32 lakh followers
7. HDFC Bank cuts lending rate by 0.05 per cent: Following SBI, country’s second largest private zone lender HDFC Bank has reduced bottom rate or a smallest lending rate by 0.05 per cent to 9.30 per cent. The rebate in bottom rate will move down seductiveness rate on all loans. “Based on a quarterly review, a bank motionless to reduce a bottom rate” pronounced HDFC Bank Treasurer Ashish Parthasarthy. The revised rate, one of a lowest in a industry, became effective yesterday. HDFC Bank had final reduced a bottom rate to 9.35 per cent in Sep this year. (Image Source: Reuters)
8. PVR to supplement adult to 70 screens in 2016: Continuing with a assertive enlargement plans, Multiplex vital PVR Limited on Tuesday pronounced it skeleton to supplement around 65-70 screens in a subsequent one year. “We have confirmed a position as a heading multiplex actor in India and will shortly pass a 500 screens symbol by Jan 2016,” PVR Cinemas CEO Gautam Dutta told PTI here. Asked if a association was formulation to lift some-more supports in destiny after mopping adult Rs 350 crore from PE organisation Multiples, he said, it does not need to do so to account a organic growth. “As distant as PVR organic expansion is endangered it will be totally saved out of a inner accruals of a association going brazen and a association does not need to lift any supports in destiny to account a organic growth,” he said. PVR had lifted Rs 350 crore from Multiples to partly account a DT transaction, Dutta added. (Image Source: Reuters)
9. Bharti Airtel launches Wynk Games: After a success of song and film streaming businesses, Bharti Airtel on Tuesday announced a beta launch of ‘Wynk Games’ with a library of over 2,000 tellurian and internal games. The gaming app is a latest OTT further to Airtel’s calm portfolio that will be giveaway for a internet subscribers and paid for business of other network. “We see people are compulsory to download games even but meaningful a content. Then they are compulsory to clear stages by paying. We have finished divided with it. During beta version, we have finished games giveaway for Airtel information business and charging subsidised rate to other customers”, Bharti Airtel Director for Consumer Business Srini Gopalan said
10. Meru Cabs’ float share underline gets rolling in Delhi-NCR: Radio cab user Meru Cabs on Tuesday launched a ride-sharing underline in a collateral and NCRunder that a business will be supposing with an choice of pity their cab with another co-passenger who intends to transport in a same direction. The company, that had launched a car-pooling use progressing this year, aims to residence dire issues like rising wickedness and trade overload in Delhi/NCR around a ‘Ride-Share’ feature. (Image Source: Reuters)
This entrance upheld by a Full-Text RSS use – if this is your calm and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, greatfully review a FAQ during fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.