Miitomo minute in new trailer, Zelda Picross confirmed.
Nintendo has also suggested a initial set of rewards accessible around a new patron faithfulness programme, My Nintendo.
Free diversion downloads and discounts can be acquired in sell for Points – that you’ll acquire for shopping games, environment adult your Nintendo Account and personification Miitomo, a company’s initial smartphone app.
Purchasing games will net we Gold Points. Everything else – interacting with your Nintendo Account, frequently logging in and play Miitomo – will net we Platinum Points.
Here’s how you’ll acquire them:
And here’s what you’ll spend them on, during slightest in Japan (thanks, Siliconera).
It’s value indicating out this list also confirms a previously-leaked My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, and that is clearly usually accessible to members of a scheme.
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii U) – 320 Gold Points
- Metroid: Zero Mission (Wii U) – 85 Gold Points
- My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (3DS) – 1000 Platinum Points
- New Super Luigi U (Wii U) – 240 Gold Points
- Pikmin 3 Map Pack 2: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10 (Wii U) – 30 Gold Points
- Super Mario 64 (Wii U) – 120 Gold Points
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (3DS) – 50 Gold Points
- Super Punch-Out! (Wii U) – 100 Gold Points
- WarioWare: Touched! (3DS) – 1000 Platinum Points
- 20% off of Brain Age: Concentration Training (3DS) – 600 Platinum Points
- 20% off of Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (3DS) – 230 Platinum Points
- 20% off of Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) – 950 Platinum Points
- 20% off of New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) – 750 Platinum Points
- 40% off of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D (3DS) – 130 Gold Points
- 40% off of New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) – 160 Gold Points
- 40% off of Ultimate NES Remix (3DS) – 105 Gold Points
- 50% off of Mario Donkey Kong: Minis on a Move (3DS) – 50 Gold Points
- 50% off of Metroid: Other M (Wii U) – 90 Gold Points
- 50% off of Super Mario Galaxy (Wii U) – 90 Gold Points
In associated news, Nintendo has expelled a new trailer for Miitomo, that launched currently in Japan.
The free-to-play diversion is strictly expelled in Europe after this month, nonetheless we can download it now from a iOS and Android app stores if we fiddle around with your phone’s settings (Nintendo Life has a accessible guide).
This entrance upheld by a Full-Text RSS use – if this is your calm and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, greatfully review a FAQ during fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.